Friday, October 26, 2012

This Week I...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Above: Photos from my walk through the woods with Veronika and Bryan

// Visited Veronika in Philadelphia // Went to a flea market // Traveled to NYC for eight hours // Took two airplane rides and managed to hold myself together // Worked from home // Drank too much coffee // Was nearly run down by a deer in my backyard // Celebrated one year in Pittsburgh // Celebrated one year at ModCloth // Went to Banjo Night // Got back on the healthy eating wagon // baked two batches of cookies // Plan on attending the company Oktoberfest tonight // Am looking forward to Saturday // Tried- and failed- to take self-portraits // Cleaned the house // Wore shorts and a tee shirt on October 25th // Enjoyed this week, but am glad it's over // Also, kind of digging the larger photos // 

[edit] A cat update (because I know you all are on the edge of your seats!): Today was the first real foray into possible re-friendship. As I type this, I am very nervously sitting in the same room with the two of them, watching like a hawk. They're currently lying across from each other, staring deeply into each others souls... I know we're not out of the woods yet- far from it- but I'm optimistic. I can't thank those of you enough who shared similar stories and/or have left me supportive comments. If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you know how obsessed with my cats I am, so it means a lot to me to hear similar stories, and stories of success.