Thursday, July 28, 2016

WORN: Vintage Wranglers & Linen Top

 photo OrchidGrey_July28-1_zpscdg9lpi0.jpeg
 photo OrchidGrey_July28-3_zps4tjucqhw.jpeg
 photo OrchidGrey_July28-4_zpsm94uxs0n.jpeg
 photo OrchidGrey_July28-2_zpsvpcc7opd.jpeg
 photo OrchidGrey_July28-5_zps3sdzpmbh.jpeg
Well... I've officially reached that inevitable point in the summer, the time when I find myself fantasizing about wearing my leather jacket again and stepping outside without immediately sweating. I blame New York. I've been schlepping myself around the city for the past few weeks, and gaining swift insight into what a horrendous packer I am. Also, it's hot. Miserably hot. So I can't blame my sub-par packing skills completely. I refuse to wish away the season, though, and this little linen top from Moorea Seal arrived just in time to salvage my mood towards summer, at least a little bit. Is it weird to have a love affair with a fabric? Linen has been a favorite of mine forever, and I love the throwback print and side buttons that accompany the crop silhouette.

Get the look:
Moorea Seal 'Tera Floral Crop Top'
Vintage Wrangler jeans
Vintage bag
Vintage rings