Saturday, May 7, 2016

Here & There 5.8

 photo MothersDay1A_zpsed0nn39u.jpg
Happy weekend, friends, and happy Mother's Day! I'm keeping this short and sweet this week, I'm in Maine this weekend, visiting my own mother and getting some distance from life in the city. This past week was one of the most stressful of the year thus far, so I'm happy for a little quiet and time among the trees. xo

Jess Amity is having a 48 hour sale! I'd definitely nab this awesome vintage concho belt.

Such gorgeous pieces for early summer - love that pink off the shoulder number

Real life

The perfect beachy dress

A really cool film (also sad) about Pittsburgh's neighborhoods and what's happening there

Really wanting to add some cute clogs to my closet this season, love these options

How sprinkles are made (you know you were wondering)

Etsy faves: these gorgeous shoes, these pretty moon phase earrings, this rad hanging chair, this pretty coffee scoop, this gorgeous jacket

This dress would be beautiful to wear to a casual wedding (this one too)

Surviving Mother's Day without a mother

Love this gorgeous necklace

Made me laugh

One of my favorite fragrances

Gloria Steinem has a new TV series

The perfect picnic dress

This looks so lovely and relaxing