Sunday, August 16, 2015

Here & There 8.16

 photo 11856748_1634268990145000_2128707637_n_zpsyjk1kvsx.jpg
Happy (lazy) Sunday, guys. What are you up to today? Chris and I got back late last night from a quick road trip up to Beverly for a friend's wedding, and I have a feeling we'll be spending most of today in recovery mode. We stayed with two of our good friends that we don't get to see too often, and it turned into a bit of a... party. We are not 25 anymore, and our bodies are letting us know it.

Can you believe it's already mid-August? So crazy. I have such a long list of things to do before summer ends. Like have a campfire. There aren't enough campfires in my life. Too much partying, not enough campfires. Anyway, hope your day is a good one!

How gorgeous is this handmade clutch from Jess? Perfect for fall (are we already talking about fall?)

I've been on the hunt for some new denim for fall - that patchwork pair is at the top of my list.

Love this post of Megan's - and her outfit!

How rad is this throw pillow? Would love to add to our living room!

OMG - have your heard of Thrive Market? I'm freshly obsessed. Like Whole Foods but with discounts. Click through to get 25% off your first order!

Pretty, boho pieces to add to your wardrobe (that Indian gauze dress!)

This was interesting and made me laugh. Are your parents Costco shoppers? my dad and step mom are, and my brother and I are always referencing the Kirkland jeans episode of Workaholics (lookin' like a boss though in head to toe Costco)

Moorea wrote a freakin' book! I just received my copy and can't wait to dive in. You can pre-order and you might just receive a signed copy :)

Suede skirts are clearly an essential for fall - love this option, and these are super cute and affordable, too (how cute is this?)

Um... rose lemonade anyone? Yes. Please.

A cute alternative to fall's ubiquitous button-up skirt

Mindy Kaling's guide to confidence - love her

Curious about this candle - I think it need it!

My life.

50 if the greatest outfits worn on Friends. Which one is your favorite? (#9! and 14 definitely)

The stylists at work swear by this texturizing spray - have you tried it?

The perfect late-summer date night dress. I'd love to wear this to a beach-side bar after a day of swimming.

Have you checked out ModCloth's sale section lately? Because it's off the charts. These and this are in my cart.

Two-ingredient doughnuts! Genius.
 photo 11809930_408482476012932_1082638399_n_zpsbazozzvb.jpg