Saturday, February 28, 2015

Here & There 2.28

 photo 5032727e-39bb-4625-b9e5-580ca1d7c055_zpsjeuxgtar.jpg
Happy last day of the worst month! I am more than ready to kick February to the curb and welcome March with open arms. How are you celebrating? We're meeting up with some friends this evening for tacos and drinks, and tomorrow Chris gets the info for his new job. So exciting. I'm hoping to finally finish In Cold Blood, too, I feel like I've been reading it forever, but I'm so glad I worked through it.

How gorgeous is this vintage '70s embroidered vest?

The secret to a strong immune system

Cute sets

A cute remix from Bex

This would make a gorgeous casual wedding dress (also love this tee)

I've always loved crows... this story makes me love them more

I think I need these jeans for SXSW

Gorgeous (+ cozy) undrthings

Opting out of motherhood. This could have been written about me

Save 30% off your purchase from Gap - love this jacket and this chill sweater dress

Style hack: how to remove armpit stains from clothes

A gorgeous makeup pallette for spring

Chocolate pound cake with maple bourbon frosting? Yes. I will absolutely be making this cake for Chris's birthday

Save 30% off sweaters at Urban Outfitters! Love this one and this one

Keiko's room is so pretty

Has anyone read this book? It looks interesting

This made me tear up - finding love after a heart transplant. pretty amazing

This looks so cozy!

Hair envy. Forever & always.

Well, this is cute