Sunday, September 7, 2014

Here & There: 9.7

 photo SundaySept7_zps251ec22a.jpg
I just rolled in from spending the weekend in West Virginia for our friend's wedding, and man was it magical. I needed some fresh mountain air and friend-vibes. We even got a little taste of fall, too. Much needed. Now I'm watching Drunk History with the cat. Also much needed.

Here's what caught my eye this week:
 photo OrchidGrey_Sept72014_HereampThere_zps02870e72.jpg
// How incredible is this antique military jacket from Jess Amity? So gorgeous and perfect for fall.

// Love the border print along the hem of these jeans.

// The color of this crop tee shirt just gets me, so pretty.

// Totally in love with this tote (see what I did there?)

// This vintage style mini dress from Melissa Hojnacki is adorable.

// How amazing would this vintage denim skirt from Wolf Mama Vintage look with a cropped sweater? - Save 15% w/code 'orchidgrey'

// A simple moon necklace for fall from Black Crystals - Save 15% w/code 'orchidgrey'

// A particularly cute kitty.

// I've been obsessed with The Clymb lately. Our goal for fall is to go camping and hiking more and I've been checking this site constantly.

// A 15% off sale is going on over on ModCloth. These wedges would look rad paired with shredded jeans and a grey sweater.

// Making this recipe right now - can't wait to try it tomorrow morning.

// I'm a sucker for closet organization tips.

// This made me laugh.

// A great quote. What was your worst job?

// Girl voice.

// Perfect cardigan for fall.

// If Disney princes were real.

// Andrew W.K. is basically the most awesome.